CDU PLP is a proud partner of the California Postbacc Consortium. The CA Postbacc Consortium utilizes a joint online application and a centralized service for supporting materials. In order to apply to our postbacc program, please visit the UCDavis website below.
STEPS TO APPLY
Complete the Application via the CA Postbaccalaureate Consortium website, including the following:
- MCAT transcripts (if previously taken)
- AMCAS application (if previously applied to medical school)
- Personal Statement, Postbaccalaureate Essay, and Community Service Essay
- Confidential Letters of Recommendations (3)
- One (1) from a science faculty member
- One (1) from a community service experience
- One (1) from a faculty member, medical/research pathway program director, research director or principal investigator, or representative from a medical-related volunteer program
- Official transcripts from all Universities/Colleges attended
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Interfolio
- Or via mailing address to:
CA Postbaccalaureate Consortium
UC Davis School of Medicine
4610 X Street, Suite 4101
Sacramento, CA 95817
Select applicants will be invited to continue the application process by participating in an in-person or virtual interview.
CDU PLP applicants accepted into the program will be notified via a phone call and then a follow-up email. Tuition deposits will be due two weeks after notification to confirm enrollment.