New Application Guidelines
You may request DACA if you
- Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday.
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time.
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS.
- Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012.
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States.
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Anyone requesting DACA must have been under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012. You must also be at least 15 years or older to request DACA, unless you are currently in removal proceedings or have a final removal or voluntary departure order, as summarized in the table below:
For additional information on guidelines, and necessary documentation needed to file, visit here
Upcoming Admissions Events
Services for CDU Students
- Academic Support
- Career Services
- Health & Wellness