HRSA Public Health Scholarship Program (PHSP)- BSPH Program Overview
The HRSA BSPH PHSP award supports full-time CDU BSPH juniors and seniors (minimum 12 semester units) until September 29, 2025. It offers scholarships covering 75%-100% of annual tuition based on financial need, along with $1,000-$2,000 per semester for educational supplies.
HRSA MPH PHSP Eligibility Criteria:
- Completion of the online CDU BSPH program application at Click Here.
- Offer of admission to the CDU BSPH Program
- US citizen or permanent residence.
- BSPH junior or senior status maintaining a full-time status by registering for and completing at least 12 units each semester.
- Completion of the FASFA application with our federal school code: 013653.
- Conducts the internship field experience in a site that serves the health needs of communities in medically underserved areas (MUA) for at least 3 months
- Commitment to seek employment in the Public Health workforce upon graduation.
For more information on the eligibility criteria and application requirements, please contact Ms. Jennifer Alvarez, PHSP Program Manager at email@example.com.