- Applications are reviewed relative to undergraduate and post-graduate cumulative and science GPA, patient care experience, completion of personal statement narrative and letters of reference
- Personal interviews are required for admission, and will be offered to the most qualified individuals
- The physician assistant program does not accept transfer credits and does not accept applications for challenge examinations
- Students accepted into the PA program are required to undergo a criminal background investigation prior to entering the program
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are NOT required for admission
- Please visit our FAQ page for more information
- For additional program information or to arrange a campus visit, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at email@example.com or call (323) 563-4839
For additional information please contact CDU Office of Enrollment at (323) 563-4800.