The Community Engagement Division at Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science is proud to bring you a weekly live radio show lasting one hour. Our mission with this broadcast is to foster equitable health outcomes and increase research participation. We aim to:
Good News Radio Magazine
- Share techniques over the radio for managing stress and developing coping skills.
- Raise awareness about how to reduce risks associated with chronic diseases in our community.
- Build trust and foster interest in collaborative research with the community.
Dr. David Martins . CO
- Community Forum
- Pipeline Programs
- CDU Mobile STEMM Labs
- Saturday Science Academy II
- CDU MedSimulations
- Community Health Youth Advocates (CHYA)
- Public Health Professions Pathways Program (PHPP)
- CDU Community STEMM Labs
- Los Angeles Pediatric Society
- Saturday Science Academy II (SSA II)
- Pathways to Health Careers Academy
- Community Health Youth Advocates
- Good News Radio
Upcoming Admissions Events
Services for CDU Students
- Academic Support
- Career Services
- Health & Wellness