Admission Application Instructions
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Online Admissions Application
2) Three (3) Letters of Recommendation required - copy as needed (click to download the form)
3) Statement of Purpose and Objectives
4) Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) taken within the last five years of application date.
- Applicants holding a graduate degree with a graduate GPA of 3.0 or higher may request waiver of the GRE requirement.
- Applicants with working experience of three years or more in research laboratory, pharmaceutical company, or clinical research may request waiver of the GRE requirement.
- TOEFL (for applicant whose native language is not English and/or completed undergraduate degree outside of the U.S.)
- Official academic transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended. Transcripts will be considered official if forwarded directly to the University Admissions Office by the institutions attended or if hand-carried with official seal intact. All official documents become the University’s property. (Please do not send the Transcripts to the Program Director)
- Failure to complete the application or to provide accurate and authentic documents may result in denial of admission.
All required documents (including official transcripts) must be received by the Office of the Registrar no later than July 31st for admission for the following fall semester. Class sizes of approximately 10-20 students are admitted each fall. Applications received after July 31st will be considered on a space-available basis.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
How to Apply for Financial Aid
Masters of Science in Clinical Research (MSCR) Brochure
Application fee: The Application fee is $75. Please make your check payable to Charles Drew University.
(This fee is non refundable)
Please Mail Application to:
Masters of Science in Clinical Research
Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science
2594 Industry Way,
Lynwood, CA 90262
Attention: Magda Shaheen
Classes begin: Fall Semester.
Tuition: Tuition is $750 per unit.