California Dream Act Application
CDU School Code: 013653
- The California Dream Act allows students who meet AB540 criteria to apply for and receive funds from certain state/institutional financial aid programs. Completing and submitting the DREAM Application is free and it gives you access to potential California State/institutional financial aid programs. In addition, the DREAM Application is used by some scholarship providers to determine whether you qualify for their awards.
- Every October 1 the DREAM Application becomes available and the deadline to apply is March 2. If you miss the deadline, you will miss your opportunity to be considered for CA State financial aid for the year.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- You must have attended a high school (public or private) in California for three or more years.
- You must have graduated from a California high school or attained the equivalent prior to the start of the term (i.e., passed the GED or California High School Proficiency exam).
- Enroll in an accredited California Institution of Higher Education.
- You can have CSAC forward your information to Selective Service when you complete the DREAM Application
- If you have a Social Security Number, you can register online at the Selective Service website
- If you don’t have a Social Security Number, you can mail your registration form.
NOTE: Males between the ages of 18 to 25 years old are required to register with Selective Service.
For more DREAM eligibility information, please visit the following websites: