Frequently Asked Questions
Who can I contact for information on Commencement?
- You can reach us at email@example.com.
How many guests can I bring?
- All graduating CDU students are welcome to invite friends and family to their Commencement Ceremony. No tickets will be required.
What is the COVID-19 policy for the event?
- The safety of our faculty, staff, students, and guests are of paramount importance. Please make sure you aware and in compliance of the event COVID-19 policy before planning your attendance.
What is the link to share with my family and friends who can't attend in person?
- The link to the livestream will be available closer to the event.
Will there be senior events for the Class of 2022?
- Yes, more details on those will be forthcoming. Please stay tuned!
When will I receive my diploma?
- Your diploma will be mailed to you later this summer. Congratulations, Mighty Lions!
Where can I buy my regalia?
When's the last day to buy my regalia?
- Sunday, April 17th, 2022
Where do I get my honor cords?
- Please contact your program for further details.
Do I need a gown?
- Yes, all graduates must wear the accurate gown in order to participate in commencement.
Can I borrow a gown from a friend?
- Gowns from other institutions may not match our own style and designs. Students with the incorrect gowns may not be able to participate in commencement.
When is the deadline to file for graduation if I finish Summer 2022?
- February 18th