Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science
- 35 Non-refundable Application Fee
- Official College/University Transcripts (from all schools attended)
Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
(two of the letters must be written by a mathematics or science teacher) - Recommendation form is required *
- Personal Statement*
- Must have an Associate of Science degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Must be a graduate of a JRCERT accredited radiography program
- Must have a cumulative GPA of a minimum 2.5
- Must be AART certified
* Accreditation Status – Pending WASC Senior College and University Commission Approval.
Charles R. Drew University is in the process of securing approval for a Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences Program. The program is applying for accreditation by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), with a final decision expected in early summer 2016. The program anticipates matriculating its inaugural class in August 2016, pending WSCUC approval. In the event that the program is not granted accreditation, a full refund of credit fees will be issued.