Program Admission Requirements: The Bachelor of Science in Psychology program accepts applications from freshman and transfer students. Students can transfer a maximum of 60 units to the program.
- Completion of the Application for Undergraduate Studies
- A one-page essay describing interest in the Psychology Bachelor of Science degree Program.
- High School diploma
- Official transcript from all post-secondary schools attended
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Official SAT or ACT exam scores is recommended
- Upon admission students must take a placement exam in Math, Writing and Reading Comprehension