To apply for an undergraduate or certificate program in the College of Science of Health, prospective students must complete the application for undergraduate studies online. The Bachelor of Science in Nutrition Science and Food Systems Admissions Requirements are:
- University admission application
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Official transcript from all postsecondary schools attended
- Overall GPG of 2.5 or above
- A personal essay describing the student's motivation and reasoning for applying
- For high school students: SAT and/or ACT (recommended)
- Upon acceptance, completion of Math, English, Chemistry and Biology placement exams.
- For freshman students: a year of high school of biology, chemistry or physics
- For transfer students: completion of introductory chemistry and introductory biology or equivalent and no more than 60 units or transfer credits.