2020 Application Cycle: Important dates and deadlines:
- Application Opens - January 1, 2021
- Application Closes - June 30, 2021
For the 2021-2022-application cycle, the Master of Science in Biomedical Science has moved to a new centralized application system. All applications and supporting documentations should be completed and submitted through PostBacCAS.
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited institution
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or better
- One of the following admission exams with a minimum score at or better indicating excellence
- MCAT: 24, MCAT 2015 498
- Obtain all pre-requisite courses prior to matriculation
- General Chemistry with lab: 1 year or 8 units
- General Biology with lab: 1 year or 8 units
- Organic Chemistry with lab: 1 year or 8 units
- Calculus/Statistics 1 semester or 3 units
A personal essay describing the student's motivations for applying to the program including how the completion of a degree at CDU offers you an opportunity to serve an underserved community.
Statement must be two-three pages typed (double-spaced, maximum 750 words).
- Three (3) recommendation letters, academic/professional (recommendation form is required)
- Resume or curriculum vitae