Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate clinical competence by applying accurate positioning skills, selecting appropriate technical factors and using appropriate radiation protection measures.
- Prepare written reports and present them orally on atypical case studies in conjunction with completion of a speech course at the college level.
- Show problem solving and critical thinking skills by completing all laboratory experiments and adapting to non-routine examinations.
- Demonstrate professional development by attending at least one professional conference and joining a professional society that promotes ethical and professional behavior.
- Relate the importance of imaging with computed tomography, magnetic imaging and PET-CT.
- Research a community health issue, analyze and interpret the data and communicate the results in a research abstract.