The BSPH program accepts applications for matriculation in the Fall and Spring semesters only. To apply for an undergraduate program in the College of Science of Health, prospective students must complete the application for undergraduate studies online.
- University admissions application;
- High school diploma or GED equivalent;
- Overall GPA of 2.5 or above;
- A personal essay describing the student’s motivations and reasoning for pursuing a public health degree at CDU;
- Official transcript from all post-secondary schools attended;
- For transfer students, no more than 60 units of transfer credit hours.
For more information, please contact Ms. Claudia Corleto (323) 563-5890 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org