Non-Matriculated enrollment is open to individuals requesting to enroll in a course (or courses) without being accepted into a degree program. Non-Matriculated enrollment is for students who are:
- Meeting credentialing requirements of a state licensing agency
- Meeting graduation requirements for another university or for continuing education
- Taking courses for general interest
- Meeting prerequisite courses for a degree program at CDU or at another institution
Enrollment as a non-matriculated student is contingent upon space availability and scheduling, and is limited.
To enroll as a non-matriculated student, prospective students must:
- Complete the Application for Non-Matriculated Enrollment
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee. Specific course approval must take place prior to the beginning of each semester
- Include official transcripts of any coursework required as a pre-requisite for requested coursework
Non-Matriculated Enrollment in the School of Nursing:
- Non-Matriculated students are not eligible to take two course "with clinical components" in one semester
- Non-Matriculated students will be permitted to take "courses that include a clinical component per BRN documented stipulation"
See the Financial Aid website and/or University Catalog for information regarding graduate, undergraduate and professional fees for enrollment in non-matriculated coursework.
All application materials must be submitted to:
Office of Enrollment
Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science
1731 East 120th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323) 563-4839¦ email@example.com