2020 -2021 Financial Aid Disbursements
CDU plans to "disburse" (credit your student account) with financial aid funds you've accepted the dates listed below.
- September 25, 2020 –First projected financial aid disbursements for the Fall 2020 semester
- December 04, 2020 – Last projected financial aid disbursements for the Fall 2020 semester
- February 05, 2020 – First projected financial aid disbursements for the Spring 2021 semester
- April 23, 2020 – Last projected financial aid disbursements for the Spring 2021 semester
*IMPORTANT: The scheduled dates above assume you applied for aid, submitted all required documentation, received an award letter, and accepted/submitted a wet-signed award letter prior to the Financial Aid disbursement dates.
Students applying for aid or completing the documentation process after the first financial aid disbursement date should expect their disbursement/refund to occur AFTER the first scheduled dates above.
2020 - 2021 Financial Aid Refunds
Once your financial aid funds have been credited to your student account, the funds are used to pay your current tuition, fees (if applicable). If your financial aid exceeds your total current charges, CDU will return the remaining amount to you.
Credit Balance checks are typically available after 10:00 a.m. on FRIDAY, the week following disbursement, and can be picked up in person in the Cobb Lobby, or in the Finance Office. A picture ID is required.
Initial check dates are:
- Friday, October 2, 2020 (Fall 2020)
- Friday, February 12, 2021 (Spring 2021))
Checks not picked-up within two weeks of issue will be mailed to the student's address on file with the university. You can arrange to have your check mailed immediately by contacting the Finance Office at (323) 563-5824.