2021 - 2022 Financial Aid Disbursements
CDU plans to "disburse" (credit your student account) with financial aid funds you've accepted on or after the dates listed below.
- September 24, 2021 –First projected financial aid disbursements for the Fall 2021 semester
- December 03, 2021 – Last projected financial aid disbursements for the Fall 2021 semester
- February 11, 2022 – First projected financial aid disbursements for the Spring 2022 semester
- April 29, 2022 – Last projected financial aid disbursements for the Spring 2022 semester
*IMPORTANT: The scheduled dates above assume you applied for aid, submitted all required documentation, received an award letter, and accepted/submitted a wet-signed award letter prior to the Financial Aid disbursement dates.
Students applying for aid or completing the documentation process after the first financial aid disbursement date should expect their disbursement/refund to occur AFTER the first scheduled dates above.
2021 - 2022 Financial Aid Refunds
Once your financial aid funds have been credited to your student account, the funds are used to pay your current tuition, fees (if applicable). If your financial aid exceeds your total current charges, CDU will return the remaining amount to you.
Credit Balance checks are typically available after 10:00 a.m. on FRIDAY, the week following disbursement, and can be picked up in person in the Cobb Lobby, or in the Student Finance Office. A picture ID is required. You may also set up an electronic direct deposit of these funds through the Student Finance Office.
Initial check dates are:
- Friday, October 1, 2021 (Fall 2021)
- Friday, February 18, 2022 (Spring 2022)
Checks not picked-up within two weeks of issue will be mailed to the student's address on file with the university. You can arrange to have your check mailed immediately by contacting the Finance Office at (323) 563-5824 or email@example.com.