The Bachelor of Science, Radiologic Science is a one year advanced program designed for the professional development of registered radiologic technologists at the entry level or working technologist level.
- $50 application fee
- Must have an Associate of Science degree in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT Accredited)
- Provide proof of active American Registry of Radiologic Technology license
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- Minimum GPA of a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation (academic/professional) - Recommendation form is required