Associate of Science, Radiologic Technology
The Radiologic Technology program educates entry-level radiologic technologists who assist in providing high-quality healthcare with excellence and compassion by producing diagnostic images through the knowledge and application of radiologic science.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- Minimum GPA of a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Complete all prerequisite course(s) with a grade of "C" or better prior to matriculation. All required courses must be taken within (7) years of the submission of the application.
Required Pre-requisite Courses:
- Anatomy and Physiology (4 units w/lab)
- Medical Terminology (3 units)
Please note, while not required for admission, the Charles R. Drew University, Radiologic Technology Admissions Committee has identified the following courses that need to be completed prior to matriculation.
- Elementary Algebra or higher (3 units)
- English Composition (3 units)
- Public Speaking (3 units)
- U.S. History (3 units)
- Humanities (3 units)
- Political Science/Social Science (3 units)
- Introduction to Computers (3 units)
These courses will be noticed and considered on an application during the review process and are part of the 21 units of General Education courses required for program completion.
Letters of Recommendation
Three (3) Letters of Recommendation (Academic/Professional) -Recommendation form is required
Personal Goal Statement:
- Please explain why you would like to become a student at Charles R. Drew University of Medicine & Science. How does the completion of a degree at CDU offer you an opportunity to serve an underserved community?
- Statement must be 1-2 pages typed (double-spaced, maximum 500 words)