The use of University facilities by both internal and external clients should reflect or be compatible with the mission of Charles R. Drew University.
- Visit the Ad Astra Page to log in and make reservations or view schedules
- Sign In using your network credentials
- Select MAKE A RESERVATION
- For Simulation Events, use the link for Simulation Event Reservations
Confirmation of your request is based on availability at the time of processing in Ad Astra. Your request is not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Ad Astra that states your request is Scheduled. If you do not receive a confirmation within 48 business hours, please check to be sure that your submission was not declined due to lack of availability.
Event/workflow approval - All requests are on a first come, first serve basis.
Meetings/Conference/Classroom/Outdoor space usage:
- For questions contact Tonya King at 323-357-3678, email@example.com
- Requests for event space must be submitted at least 1 day before the event
- All approvals must come from Astra space administrators
- Keck Building: Shorronda Warren or Shanti Grace
- COM Suite: Kenny Torrence or Evonney Luke
- Simulation Suites: Andrew Lam or Cristal Haro
The university can allow for non-university clients to request space on campus as available. External guests can request event space using the external space request form.
A complete review of all criteria needed to prioritize social distancing and health and safety protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19, as well as safety and security protocols.
It is highly recommended that facility reservation requests for large events be submitted at least 4-5 weeks in advance of the requested date(s). Advance requests normally will not be considered until four (4) weeks prior to the start of each semester.
Questions? If you have any questions regarding Ad Astra or need assistance placing a request, contact: Tonya King at 323-357-3678, firstname.lastname@example.org