|CDU-OFDA won a national grant award from the partnership program of “Excellence in Online Instruction” that Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) and the Association of College and University Educators (ACUE) offer the tuition-free opportunity for sixty selected CDU faculty members to earn a national teaching credential.
|CDU has been a member of Quality Matters since March 19, 2021. It is to strengthen our quality assurance system in online and digital teaching and learning.
Faculty Development Programs for the CDU Inaugural Educator Cohort (2021-2022)
- Learner Autonomy Data-Driven Coaching Program has begun the Step-2 training phase.
- ACUE Evidence-Based Effective Teaching Program will be soon launched.
- August 10: Course takers will select one of the two orientation sessions to attend. The primary goal of the meeting is to ensure the course takers to know how to navigate the online course.
- Option 1: August 9 (Monday) at 1:30-2:30 pm PT via Zoom (We will receive the link)
- Option 2: August 10 (Tuesday) at1-2 pm PT via Zoom (We will receive the link)
- August 16: The official start date for the first course module
The Quarterly CDU Faculty Development Series in Legal Issues in Higher Education and Workplace Learning has the following schedule confirmed:
- The Quarterly Live Webinar Session Title - Student Accommodations: Best Practices and Compliance with the Law
- Learning objective: Identify Best Practices for Accommodations
- Date: August 19 (Thursday), 2021
- Time: 12 pm PT – 1:30 pm PT (90 min)
- Platform: Zoom Webinar