RN-BSN Degree Completion Application Process
Students who plan to follow the RN-BSN degree completion program should apply to the MMDSON RN-BSN Completion Program for admission to the University. Web LINK: http://www.cdrewu.edu/Apply
Applicants are required to submit:
- A completed online application form.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Evidence of current, unrestricted Registered Nursing license.
- Military personnel must submit evidence of current, unrestricted Registered Nursing license
RN-BSN Admission Policies
Applicants work with an assigned advisor to complete the application process. Admission requirements include:
- Current unrestricted RN license to practice professional nursing in the State of California or their Current State of Practice.
- Overall GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Completion of all prerequisites with a minimum grade of C.
- History or physical exam by a licensed medical provider/nurse practitioner
- Current Health Care Provider CPR
- Hepatitis B completed series due at program application. Titer are accepted.
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
- Varicella (2 doses OR positive titer due at program application).
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (1 dose Tdap due at program application)
- Seasonal Influenza (due annually in the fall semester)
- TB screen test (2-step due at application) or Quantiferon test. If contraindicated, a medical recommendation must be submitted.