- Our program values varied cultures, races, ethnicities, ages, genders, classes, orientation and abilities.
- We acknowledge differences and the sharing of the experiences, challenges, and contributions of those differences.
- Our diversity is built on tenets of respect, equity, support, inclusion and representation.
- A program environment that honors diversity, transparency, civility, honesty, collaboration, engagement, respect and ethical practice.
- A program faculty, staff and student body that represents a rich diversity related to race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender and culture.
- A health disparities focused curriculum that contributes to the training of a culturally competent and diverse public health workforce.