Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees*:
- Unit Fee: $578/unit
- Program Fee: $5,000/term for three (3) terms
- Program Enrollment Deposit
- Accepted applicants will need to submit a non-refundable deposit of $500 within one (1) week of notification of admission to confirm enrollment in program.
- Deposit will be credited to tuition/fees upon starting program.
* Tuition and fees are subject to change.
All applicants to the CDU Enhanced Post Baccalaureate Program who desire financial aid must complete the FAFSA to determine their eligibility for aid.
- Visit the FAFSA website at https://fafsa.ed.gov/ and complete the application prior to being admitted to the program*
- Use the CDU School Code: 013653
- For College Grade Level, select: 5th year/other undergraduate
- For Degree or Certificate, select: Certificate or diploma (occupational, technical or education program of lessthan two years)
* Submitting a FAFSA application late may cause substantial delays in receiving aid
Limited financial aid may be available for those students who meet eligibility criteria and have not reached their undergraduate financial aid maximum limits.
- Subsidized Loans (if undergraduate time and loan limit maximums have not been met)
- Unsubsidized Loans (if undergraduate loan limit maximums have not been met)
- Parent Direct PLUS Loans
- Work-study (very limited availability if eligible)
University loans are not available at this time.
Enhanced Post Baccalaureate students are not eligible for federal grants.
Enhanced Post Baccalaureate students are not eligible for most university scholarships. Limited need-based scholarships may be available on a year-to-year basis to help with the cost of books.
Students are highly encouraged to apply for outside scholarships.*
* Please note:
- The program is a post-baccalaureate program, thus some scholarships open to “undergraduates” may not apply.
- The program offers only undergraduate courses (upper and lower division), hence scholarships open only to graduate students will not apply.
For additional questions or concerns regarding financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office: (323) 563-4824 or firstname.lastname@example.org