Application Requirement FAQ
- What are your USMLE Step 1 and USMLE Step 2 CK minimum score requirements? Is there an attempt limit for either exam?
Passing Step I and II is required at time of application. No minimum score required.
- By the time of application, do you need us to be fully ECFMG certified?
Full ECFMG certification required at time of application
- Do you have a program application deadline? If yes, what is the cutoff date?
Please refer to the ERAS- Electronic Residency Application Service for application deadlines and cut off dates. https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- Do you have a Time Since Graduation cut off? If yes, how many years?
5 year time cut off since graduation from medical school.
- Do you sponsor the H1 visa?
The program cannot currently sponsor the H1 Visa.
- Do you accept the ECFMG-sponsored J1 visa?
The program cannot currently accept the ECFMG- sponsored J1 visa.
- Do you have any specific requirements for Letters of Recommendation?
3 Letters of Recommendation
- Do you have any International Medical Graduates?
We currently have International Medical Graduates in our program who are US citizens.
- Do we accept visiting residents?
The program cannot currently accept visiting residents.