Transfer Students

Transfer Students

Transfer Students


Looking to transfer? CDU might be just what you’re looking for! A transfer student is anyone who has attended college, since finishing high school.

A maximum of 63 units can be transferred from a regionally accredited institution toward a Charles R. Drew University’s bachelor degree. The maximum transfer credit acceptable for the associate degree is up to 50% of the total units required for the program. A maximum of 12 units can be transferred toward the Master of Science degree in Nursing, and a maximum of 6 units can be transferred to the Master of Public Health degree in Urban Health Disparities or the Master of Science degree in Biomedical Sciences.

For undergraduate transfer students, CDU has established articulation agreements with:

CDU stands ready to assist students from Heald College with transfer options to undergraduate programs in Biomedical Sciences (Bachelor of Science) and Radiologic Technology (Associate of Science). Please click on the link below to learn about courses approved for transfer

For transfer credit information about the Medical Education program, please contact the Drew-UCLA Office of Student Affairs at (323) 563-4888.

Admission is granted into the first year of the Medical Education Program only. The CDU/UCLA Medical Education Program does not accept transfer students

Check your site 580 and Wave   
Check this site  site 580
Title More Information for developers and liaisons