Mervyn M. Dymally School of Nursing Alumni
The Mervyn M. Dymally School of Nursing is educating the next generation of transformational leaders in nursing. The MMDSON seeks to advance nursing in unserved and under resourced communities while fostering scholarly practice of nursing. The mission of the School of Nursing is to create a center of excellence for the advancement of nursing science, the promotion of clinical scholarship, and the education of clinical leaders, advanced practitioners and researchers. Through nursing research, education, and practice, students and faculty seek to enhance the quality of life for undeserved communities.
Joann Marshall, MSN, '15 – Mervyn M. Dymally School of Nursing, 31st Annual Commencement
Seeking Alumni to Spotlight
We are looking for our next alumnus to feature in our "Alumni Spotlight.” The Alumni Spotlight is a page on our web site where we will highlight the achievements of our graduates. If you would like to be featured, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. . Is there a classmate you would like us to spotlight? Send us their information or ask them to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Click Here to View Current Newsletter
The Mervyn M. Dymally School of Nursing (SON) Alumni Association will work:
- To acquire and disseminate information about CDU and CDU Alumni;
- To provide for networking between SON Alumni;
- To provide opportunities for continuing education;
- To provide a vehicle for supporting, promoting and advancing the activities of CDU, and professional activities of CDU nursing alumni and current students;
- To raise funds to support the above initiatives, scholarships and health sciences education in the School of Nursing.
Visit the School of Nursing web page http://www.cdrewu.edu/son/