College of Science and Health Alumni
CALL FOR ALUMNI ENGAGEMENT
Please stay informed and in touch with the Charles R. Drew University Alumni Association CDUAA
Click Here to View Current Newsletter
Congratulations to the Class of 2016
College of Medicine, '16
- College of Medicine, 32nd Annual CommencementCDU is Proud of the Success and Achievements of our Alumni
We are looking for our next alumnus to feature as our "Alumni Spotlight.” The Alumni Spotlight
is a page on our web site where we will highlight the achievements of our graduates. If you would like to be featured, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Is there a classmate you would like us to spotlight? Send us their information or ask them to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Louis Armstrong Radiologic Tech and Dr. Tracy Charles Post Physician
The College of Science and Health Alumni Network works:
- To acquire and disseminate information about CDU and CDU Alumni;
- To provide for networking between COSH Alumni across programs;
- To provide opportunities for continuing education;
- To provide a vehicle for supporting, promoting and advancing the activities of CDU, and professional activities of CDU health sciences alumni and current students;
- To raise funds to support the above initiatives, scholarships and health sciences education in the College of Science and Health.
Alumni Roll Call
In our continuing efforts to reach our alumni, we need your help in getting the word out about the alumni association. We have had some success in this endeavor; however, there still remains much to do. You can become an "Alumni Ambassador” by providing us with contact information for five or more of your classmates. Information can be sent to email@example.com .
Currently, our graduates proudly share a common training experience including the ability to provide high quality patient care to a diverse patient population even under the most challenging circumstances. This family of graduates has made significant contributions and has exhibited medical leadership across the wide variety of communities in which they serve. It is time that we support an organization that can serve as the voice of CDU alumni, that recognizes and celebrates alumni achievements, that provides information relevant to alumni, that facilitates networking, and that supports the interests and activities of current and future CDU alumni.
Visit the College of Science and Health web page
- See more at: http://www.cdrewu.edu/cosh/