Financial Aid and Scholarships
Free Online Scholarship Search
These databases are generally updated annually and list scholarships and other types of financial aid programs from multiple sources.
Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
– This searchable database provides detailed information about many of the state and federal programs available to medical and other health professions students.
CollegeBoard -- Findscholarships, other financial aid and internships from more than 2,200 programs, totaling nearly $6 billion.
– Offers a comprehensive scholarship directory for college freshmen, transfer students, veterans, bilingual students and some specifically designed for Hispanic and African-American students.
– A helpful guide to financial aid and scholarships.
– This searchable database provides scholarship information by grade level, by major, by state, and some specifically designed for women, for sports, minorities and uniquely distinct individuals.
– Get personalized matches to over $1.9 billion in scholarships.
For additional information and/or assistance from a CDU financial aid advisor, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (323) 563-4824.