Logging in to SharePoint
- Make sure a site administrator has added you as a user for the site. If you aren’t listed, ask the site administrator or Erik Fleming(mailto:email@example.com) to add you.
- Check your browser. Microsoft Internet Explorer is preferred for PC users.
Safari (for Mac users) and Firefox also work, but they format things differently
(sometimes requiring additional clicks).
- Make sure you use the correct Login ID. There are at least 2 ways: “CDREWU\firstnamelastname” (without quotes) or “firstname.lastname@example.org” (without quotes).
- Your password is the same as your Webmail password. Check to see if your password has expired. Passwords expire every 120 days. To change your password, go to: https://psswrd.cdrewu.edu/
If you have never used the Password Manager, you may need to have your password reset (call the Helpdesk at 323-563-4990).
- For some reason, the system will sometimes ask you to enter your Login ID and password two or three times.
- If you still have problems, contact to Erik Fleming at mailto:email@example.com 323-249-5711.
Or call the Helpdesk at 323-563-4990.
(last revised 6-3-10)
This is a list of the current SharePoint sites currently available for the faculty and staff of Charles Drew University. Each site has its own membership. If you attempt to access a site and you are denied access, it may be because you are not currently a member of that site. You may request access by contact the site administrator (name in parentheses).
To request that a new SharePoint site be created, contact Erik Fleming.