Training and Development
The Department of Human Resources at Charles Drew University offers a variety of developmental training programs, workshops, and seminars to build job skills for the role employees and faculty have and to foster the career we hope employees and faculty strive to develop. Programs extend to all segments of the workforce. Check out the beginning of what will be many opportunities for a full spectrum of professional development opportunities.
CDU Essentials is a series of workshops and discussions about the work of the university, designed by and for members of the CDU community. The CDU Essentials series builds on the concept that CDU is a learning organization, which includes building a shared vision and promoting team learning. Employees and faculty are encouraged to participate in all sessions of interest.
- RSVP for Current and Future training sessions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Department of Human Resources at (323) 563-5827
- Future HR Training Sessions
- Future Payroll Training Sessions
- Future Risk Management Training Sessions