To apply for an undergraduate or certificate program in the College of Science of Health, prospective students must complete the Application for Undergraduate Studies.
Candidates may also apply online. In addition to the application, the following items must be submitted according to each program. Please note that an incomplete application file may delay its processing.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Program Interview
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Each of the following pre requisites must be completed with a grade of “C” or better prior to the application submission date; all science courses must be taken within ten (10) years of application submission:
- Anatomy and Physiology (4 units w/lab)
- Medical Terminology (3 units)
- Elementary Algebra or higher (3 units)
- English Composition (3 units)
- Introduction to Radiologic Technology (2 units)
Upon acceptance to the program, all applicants are required to take pre-admission tests in reading and writing (administered at CDU in the Student Education Service Center) and provide evidence of immunization against Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella , TB or chest x-ray, Hepatitis B, Tetanus, and Flu
Recommended Application Deadline
The date below is a recommended deadline; however, the Radiologic Technology Program offers rolling admissions and applications are considered until the class is filled.
March 1 (Priority Deadline: December 1)
All inquiries should be directed to the CDU Office of Admissions at (323) 563-4839 or firstname.lastname@example.org