Clinical Simulation Center Facilites
The Clinical Simulation Center rooms are designed to closely simulate an actual clinical environment. The acute care room has a crash cart, drug cart, IV, intubation, and defibrillation equipment. The examination rooms have exam tables and standard diagnostic equipment (BP cuff, otoscope, laryngoscope etc.).
• Full scale patient simulator which allows you to perform relevant ALS skills and scenarios.
• Interactive manikin which gives you immediate feedback to interventions.
• Simulated patient monitor with touch-screen technology including the possibility to configure your layout and content to match your simulation environment.
• SimMan software comes with pre-programmed scenarios, instructors can also design and save their own patient cases.
• Trend curves on instructor’s panel control how the physiological parameters will change over time, and multiple trends can be run simultaneously with their effects added together.
• Simulator utilizes software generating automatic debriefing, based on the event log synchronized with video pictures, which provide immediate, detailed feedback on performance to learners.
• Patented airway system allows accurate simulation of all relevant difficult airway management scenarios.
• Realistic practice of chest tube insertion
• Needle and surgical cricothyrotomy
• Bronchial tree is anatomically accurate in size, color and texture and features the accurate anatomical landmarks necessary to facilitate realistic fiberoptic bronchoscopy.
• IV training arms (4 sets)
• Central venous cannulation (3 sets)
• Chricothyrotomy (2 sets)
• Infant central line placement (1 set)
• Virtual Bronchoscopy trainer