Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science Alumni Association
The CDU Alumni Association (CDUAA) seeks to maintain, foster and expand the unique and special relationship that exists between the University and alumni through facilitating professional development for alumni and other initiatives that advance the goals of the University.
The moment you graduate from CDU, you are joined in the ranks of more than 4,000 illustrious alumni from College of Medicine, College of Science and Health, School of Nursing and MLK residency program that embody CDU’s alumni network. CDUAA strives to connect alumni locally, nationally and internationally as a united assembly of healthcare professionals committed to service.
The purpose of the CDU Alumni Association is:
- To acquire and disseminate information about CDU and CDU alumni;
- To provide a network vehicle between CDU alumni;
- To provide educational opportunities for continuing education;
- To provide a vehicle for supporting, promoting, and advancing the activities of CDU alumni and current students;
- To raise funds to support the above initiatives, scholarships and education at CDU.