Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program
The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program is designed for individuals with an earned bachelor’s degree who lack a science background and now wish to pursue a career in medicine or other health professions, and for those who wish to enhance their science background and/or improve their overall science GPA. Our program gives college graduates and professionals the opportunity to take courses required for admission consideration to medical, osteopathic, nursing and dental schools.
The curriculum aims to assist health professions candidates to:
- Comprehend, assimilate, and utilize scientific information comprising medical school curricula
- Prepare for the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) and other health professions aptitude tests
- Apply to medical school and other health professions schools with confidence, well-written essays, strong letters of recommendation, and proven interviewing skills
- Perform and compete well upon entry to the professional school of their choice
- Bachelor degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA
How to Apply
Click here for application instructions.
Recommended Application Deadline
The date below is a recommended deadline; however, the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program offers rolling admissions and applications are considered until the class is filled.
March 1 (Priority Deadline: December 1)
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or at (323) 563-4838.