Campus Tours & Events
Information Sessions are hosted weekly for prospective students interested in learning more about undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the College of Science and Health (COSH). Those programs include:
- Life Sciences (Bachelor of Science)
- Radiologic Technology (Associate of Science
- Health Information Technology (Associate of Science)
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program
- Urban Public Health (Master of Public Health)
||Wednesdays (except holidays)
||10 to 11 AM (followed by campus tour) 4 to 5 PM (followed by campus tour)
||Office of Admissions, Cobb Bldg., Suite 100
To RSVP, please write to InfoSessionRSVP@cdrewu.edu.
For information about the graduate nursing program (Master of Science in Nursing), contact the Mervyn M. Dymally School of Nursing at email@example.com or (323) 568-3301.
For information about the Medical Education program, contact the College of Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org.