Free Online Scholarship Search
These databases are generally updated annually and list scholarships and other types of financial aid programs from multiple sources.
Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
– This searchable database provides detailed information about many of the state and federal programs available to medical and other health professions students.
CollegeBoard -- Findscholarships, other financial aid and internships from more than 2,200 programs, totaling nearly $6 billion.
– Offers a comprehensive scholarship directory for college freshmen, transfer students, veterans, bilingual students and some specifically designed for Hispanic and African-American students.
– A helpful guide to financial aid and scholarships.
– This searchable database provides scholarship information by grade level, by major, by state, and some specifically designed for women, for sports, minorities and uniquely distinct individuals.
– Get personalized matches to over $1.9 billion in scholarships.
For additional information and/or assistance from a CDU financial aid advisor, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (323) 563-4824.